Don’t classify me, read me. I’m a writer, not a genre. ~ Carlos Fuentes
Today, I share my reading list for this summer. Based on my last year’s reading experience, I know the list will likely increase, I’ll reread some of the books not listed here or I’ll end up swapping others. So, let’s see how I succeed.
My Reading List (in no particular order)
- How Often I Have Chosen Love by Xiao Yue Shan
- We Are The Ones We Need by Sihle Bolani
- Bad Seed by Michael Lackey
- Keyhole Stories by Tove Backhammar et al.
- A Velocity of Being by Maria Popova & Claudia Zoe Bedrick (Editors)
- The Firm by John Grisham
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Becoming by Michele Obama
- 20.35 Africa by Safia Elhillo & Ghenga Adesina (Editors)
- Sea and Sardinia by D.H. Lawrence
- Survival of the Fittest by Jacqui Murray
- Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
If you’ll be reading with me, please don’t forget to leave your link below so that I (we) can follow along.
Happy Reading & A Wonderful Summer!