1. February’s redeeming quality is not the expensive love flying off the shelves. But Mother Nature as she stands poised, and landscape spellbound by the love she gives in the depths of winter.
2. Absence of a robin has nothing to do with it. Sing your own song!
3. Love is not seasonal. It’s a perpetual presence and sense of awe, if you’re willing to do the work.
4. Sprinkle kindness, cultivate the garden and watch love bloom.
5. Prickly is the rose, but sweet a scent that restores faith in love.
6. Perfect love is a ghost, but true love makes no pretence.
7. “I’m here, now!” No baggage. No expectations.
8. Love is not always sweet like a box of chocolates on a Valentine’s day. But acknowledgement and appreciation of the person who always has your back.
9. A way of looking at love is through your heart.
10. Love is not a one-size fits all. Define it for yourself!
11. By all means, show me love. The kind of love that starts with self.
12. Express it, share it, let the one you love know that you do! Because to love and be loved is a kind of momentum that makes the Earth move.
13. Like a poem, love is not meant to be understood but be.
14. Love IS.
PS. In keeping with the romantic love theme, read my short story (a chapter from an unpublished novel) and other Valentine Reads at LIT eZine. I hope you enjoy the entire issue.
Happy Valentine, in advance! ♥♥♥