Oh boy, am I happy to see light return! All that darkness can leave one depleted.
It’s been a busy start of the year, and it continues to be so. But here are Six Things Right Now, I’m sharing:
- If you used to get email notification for my blog posts, and of late things have been quiet, it’s because I’ve recently moved cyber-homes to https://www.khayaronkainen.fi Please sign up again, so as not to miss another post.
- I’ve resumed novel revision or final edit with urgency I’ve never felt before with this work.
- This means (despite my best intentions) I can’t keep up with a weekly blogging schedule. Instead I’ll post fortnightly, and continue to exercise my prose muscle by sharing bit of writing & living and a glimpse into the novel writing process as promised.
- I’m also taking a break from writing poetry as I need to focus my efforts on prose at this point. But I’ll keep sharing micro-poems (now and again) on Instagram.
- If you have specific questions concerning a poem(s) in the new (or old) chapbook, Goodreads might another place to connect.
Last but not least, my illustrator friend, Stacy @MagicLoveCrow is hosting a giveaway for a chance to win a print copy of my new chapbook and her artwork tote bag (as pictured below) at her cyber-home. Click on the link to see details on how to enter, if interested!
All the best, everyone. May your days be filled with light!